It’s a common theme that people struggle to have time for self care. One benefit of all this craziness is that chances are, you’re probably finding that you have a ton of extra time on your hands! We’ve personally taken this extra time to put together a guide of all our favourite self care products from moisturizers, candles, and skin tools to help keep you feeling refreshed!
Set the mood…
As much as everyone is joking about the future generation of ‘coronials’, they’ve got a point! While your cooped up with your partner, why not make time to re-connect and get to know each other better? Even if hitting the sheets isn’t on your to-do list, you can still get rid of the bleach smell you’ve created thanks to @gocleanco ;). Cozy up with a candle from Milk Jar – They have crackling wicks and some amazing scents to help you create a moment of relaxation & Bliss!
- Sunnyside – White Nectarine & Pear
- Bohemia – Lemongrass, Sage & Lavender
- Lemonade – Coconut, Lime, Verbena & Pine
- Citrus – Sweet Orange & Lemongrass (ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND)
- Hygge – Vanilla, Tobacco & Cedar
- Woodland – Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Cedarwood (ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND)
Self care is so important…especially during a time of uncertainty and anxiety. We can’t think of anything more relaxing than soaking in a bath or doing some serious skin care treatments. DIY spa day!
Soak in a bath with our salt soaks from Om. Add a quarter cup to warm bath water and sink in to elevate your senses and relax tired, sore muscles…
- Sunset Nectar – Aroma’s of the South Pacific…Ripe mango, soothing vanilla and fresh neroli create a dreamy and indulgent escape.
- Pink Coconut – Rose oil and coconut extract, reminiscent of a tropical oasis.
DIY Facial Massage
Since we can’t go to the spa, bring the spa to your house! We have tons of tools in the store to help your skin out by increasing circulation and stimulating your lymphatic system. They work amazing to eliminate fine lines and tone up your face!
1. Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool – A chinese medicine tool to stimulate blood flow. Watch for a tutorial coming soon!
2. Rose Quartz Face Roller – improve blood circulation and skin tone, elasticity of the skin, promote lymphatic drainage, reduce puffiness, wrinkles and dark under eye circles, eliminate toxins, and tighten and reduce pore size. PRO tip: Try putting your roller in the fridge for a cooling sensation!